SMALL PORTS SEMINAR FAQ
Will I receive a confirmation of my registration?
Confirmation of on-line registrations will be sent via email within 48 hours. The confirmation will be sent to the email address shown in the registration section. If you do not receive a confirmation within 2 days, please do not hesitate to call 360-943-0760.
What is the dress code?
Dress is business casual.
WPPA rates at the Enzian Inn are as follows:
- Standard One-Bed Queen: $122.54/single occupancy; $133.68/double occupancy (contracted block includes: 24 rooms Wednesday; 24 rooms Thursday)
- ADA One-Bed Queen: $122.54/single occupancy; $133.68/double occupancy (contracted block includes: 3 rooms Wednesday; 3 rooms Thursday)
- Balcony One-Bed Queen: $122.54/single occupancy; $133.68/double occupancy (contracted block includes: 9 rooms Wednesday; 9 rooms Thursday)
- Poolside One-Bed Queen: $122.54/single occupancy; $133.68/double occupancy (contracted block includes: 1 room Wednesday; 1 room Thursday)
- Standard Two-Bed Queen: $133.68/single occupancy; $144.82/double occupancy (contracted block includes: 26 rooms Wednesday; 26 rooms Thursday)
- Balcony Two-Bed Queen: $133.68/single occupancy; $144.82/double occupancy (contracted block includes: 13 rooms Wednesday; 13 rooms Thursday)
- Poolside Two-Bed Queen: $133.68/single occupancy; $144.82/double occupancy (contracted block includes: 16 rooms Wednesday; 16 rooms Thursday)
- Family Room: $250.65/single occupancy; $250.65/double occupancy (contracted block includes: 1 room Wednesday; 1 room Thursday)
Rates listed include lodging and sales tax. Reservations must be made by October 18 to assure the rate.
Because our event is held during Octoberfest, different rules apply if you wish to secure lodging beyond our seminar dates:
The Enzian Inn requires a Friday and Saturday night reservation for Octoberfest and Octoberfest rates apply - there is no group rate or group exception for the festival. If you make reservations for the seminar and wish to make reservations for the weekend too, there is no guarantee that you will be placed in the same room. As an FYI, rooms at the Linderhof (next to the Enzian Inn) cost less during Octoberfest but require the same two-night reservation (Friday and Saturday).
The hotel’s direct reservation line is 800-223-8511, remember to specify that you are with the Washington Public Ports Association’s Small Ports Seminar. You will be asked to guarantee the reservation with a credit card. Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Cancellations must be received 2 days prior to arrival to avoid charges.
There is complimentary self-parking at the Enzian Inn.
Is there a registration deadline?
The seminar registration deadline is October 15, 2018.
What are the registration fees?
Please refer to the registration link.
What does my registration fee include?
The registration fee includes everything listed on the Small Ports Seminar agenda.
Do I need to register my guest and is there a charge for them to attend?
There is no separate fee for a spouse/guest to attend Thursday evening's reception and dinner, but any additional guests do need to be registered in advance (we do want to be sure to feed them). Please be sure to include their full name on the registration form when registering for this event.
I have food allergies/I’m vegetarian. How do I let you know this?
There is a comment section on the registration form. PLEASE note this information there so that we can be sure to order meals that are proper for your needs! If you have any troubles with the form, have any questions or forget to add that in when you register, please contact Missy Goodell and we'll be happy to help: firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-943-0760.
What if I have to cancel?
A $75 administration fee will be charged for cancellations received after Friday, October 12 and for registrants failing to show.