2017 ANNUAL MEETING PRESENTATIONS
How Housing is Affecting our Economy
Matthew Gardner of Windermere Real Estate on the projected impact of the housing market on the economy in 2018.
- Matthew Gardner | Chief Economist, Windermere Real Estate
- e: firstname.lastname@example.org
How High-Tech Vehicles Will Change our TranspoRtation System
A look to the future of transportation with autonomous electric vehicles, and the potential impact.
- Steve Marshall, City of Bellevue
Trade & Transportation Committee
The Value of the Great Northern Corridor
A presentation by Curtis Shuck of the Great Northern Corridor Coalition, on the importance of the multi-state freight corridor.
- Curtis E. Shuck, Jr. | Executive Director, Great Northern Corridor Coalition
- t: 360-567-7521
- e: email@example.com
Outlining the FMSIB purpose, future roles, studies completed and underway and a call for projects.
Brian J. Ziegler, P.E. | Director, Freight Mobility Strategic Investment Board
- t: 360-586-9695
- e: firstname.lastname@example.org
A guide to the impoundment and forfeiture procedure under RCW 79A.60.045.
- Wade Alonzo, Washington State Parks; Rob Norton, Department of Licensing; Brian Noel, Mercer Island Police Department
Legal Commitee Meeting
PORT OF KALAMA And NORTHWEST INNOVATION WORKS - UPDATE
- Brent Carson of Van Ness Feldman, LLP
ROUND II OF THE OIL WARS - SUBSTANTIVE SEPA AND DOE
- Jon Sitkin of Chmelik, Sitkin & Davis
Executive Session Guidance - 2017 Draft
- Frank Chmelik of Chmelik, Sitkin & Davis
Economic Development Committee Meeting
Ports of WA.com
Jim Rothlin discusses potential for port synchronicity on the web.
Inventory Programs and Site Selection
Michael Chen and Todd Johnson of Mackenzie discuss preparing a market-ready strategy for employment sites and buildings.
Port of Columbia
Manager Jennie Dickinson gives an overview of Port of Columbia existing projects, status and an outlook to the future.
Port of Kingston
Executive Director Jim Pivarnik of the Port of Kingston provides an update on future planning.
Port of Everett
CEO and Executive Director Les Reardanz showcases growth at the Port of Everett in 2018 and 2019.